Maybe it’s time for a life update for the past half year.
- I made something bigger than I am. It’s going to live on campus at UNF at some point, in our Gardens
- I got a couple of tattoos
- Poured some aluminum
- Cast a bit of resin
- Went through my second iron pour, made a noose and a still life
- Went to Miami for Art Basel
- Became really, really crazy about someone, got my heart smashed, still trying to heal
- Made a nest out of nails
- Got selected to be an intern at the Sculpture Trails Outdoor Museum in Indiana for the whole month of June where I run furnaces and iron pour workshops and make a piece for their exhibition
- I made a second plague doctor mask
- My installation art class is making a 10ft tall rubber duck
- I’m making a 13ft tall 3dimensional line drawing of a braided ponytail for this class
- I’m writing for a scholarship
- I never sleep
- I mostly exist on instagram: @ericamndza
- I’ll be in Birmingham for a week in a couple of weeks
- Thank you Lexi Mire for the badass photos of my work
How do I know this isn’t a ghost?
You don’t. OoooOoOOooh.
I’m not dead.
I haven’t been on tumblr since fall semester started.
However, I have nowhere to post this.
Alexa Chung walks to lunch in Soho - July 15, 2012